A Guide To A Happy Life
- No one will ever get out of this world alive. Resolve therefore to maintain a reasonable sense of values.
- Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone's major source of wealth. Without it, happiness is almost impossible.
- Resolve to be cheerful & helpful. People will repay you in kind.
- Avoid angry, abrasive persons. They are generally vengeful.
- Avoid zealots. They are generally humorless.
- Resolve to listen more & talk less. No one ever learns anything by talking.
- Be carry of giving advice. Wise men don't need it & fools won't heed it.
- Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the starving & tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life, you will have been all of these.
- Do not equate money with success. There are many successful moneymakers who are miserable failures as human beings. What counts most about success is how a person achieves it.